1. First for our Heavenly Father, for without Him, I would not be here to write this list.
2. My special and loving husband
3. My firstborn dear daughter Sarah – our avid reader and a big helper
4. My second born dear daughter Rebecca – sensitive and sweet girl, starting to be a bookworm too.
5. My firstborn dear son Nathaniel – our active little man
6. My second born son Benjamin – sweet toddler
7. Our new baby girl Kaitlynn – new bundle of joy
8. My parents
9. My mother-in-law
10. Again for my mom she has been a blessing to me since baby was born, keeping us supplied in homemade bread and many other things. 🙂
11. A warm comfortable home
12. Supplies to make delicious meals for my family
13. The freedom to homeschool my little ones
14. The joy of many sweet friends!
15. All of God’s precious promises
16. My brothers and their wives
17. My dear sister-in-law and her family – we have been friends since the time I first met her and my future hubby. 🙂
18. Smiles from my children
19. Homemade treasures from my little ones
20. The purring cat on my lap- Song is a sweet kitty, although she has her moments!
21. Can I add again my precious 5 children?! 🙂
22. Laughter of children at play
23. The hope of heaven!
24. Many wonderful books to read and be encouraged by.
25. Household duties, if I didn’t have those to do, that would mean, I didn’t have a home to live in.
26. Laundry to wash, dry, fold, iron and put away, all that means we are blessed with clothes to wear.
27. The four seasons, each season has its own beauty.
28. Music!! Good music and uplifting hymns!
29. Again for my dear hubby. His birthday is on the 29th of Nov. 🙂
30. My birthday! (November 30) 🙂
31. Last but not least my age! Ok, we don’t like to get older, but would we really like to stay at a certain age forever here on this earth?? I just have so much to be thankful for, God is so good!
When I first started this list, I wasn’t sure I could think of enough things to say but I actually could list more, but I’ll leave it at this for now. 🙂 What can I say, but God is good and I’m so thankful for life, health, family and all the many good things God has bestowed upon me. He is so faithful, good and kind!
O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever.
Praise ye the LORD.
Ok, now I’m off to enjoy the day!