1) Refresh Your Spirit (5 minutes)This morning I spent time in Go’s Word and in prayer. I have found that spending time in God’s Word and in prayer has been such a blessing to me. My time is short, but it gives me such strength for the day. I often cry out to God during the day for wisdom and I know He is right there to help me and strengthen me. God is so good and faithful to us.
2) Do your Morning Routine – done 🙂
My morning routine consist of my quiet time, checking on the children’s chores and combing the girl’s hair.
3) Take time to Plan
My To Do List
1. 10 minute clean up in entryway and living room
2. School Corrections all done too!
3. Main meal
4. Fold and put away diapers
5. Wash whites not folded or put away yet
6. Wash darks not folded or put away yet
8. Story time with little ones
4) What’s on the Menu for Dinner
Armenian Lentils with spinach, salad, homemade bread, olives and cheese (for bread if wanted)
5) Project of the Day
Set your timer for five minutes and start at your front door again and quickly walk through the main living areas of your house straightening and picking up and putting away anything that’s out of place. When the timer beeps, you’re done, so work fast and don’t get distracted.
Then, go to your kitchen (you knew we’d get there soon, didn’t you?) and wash, dry, and put away any dirty dishes there are (or use the dishwasher) and then quickly straighten anything else that’s out of place, wipe down your counters and cupboards, and replace your dish towels.
I’m working on the kitchen , pictures to come later today.
Let’s start at the very beginning, the entryway. I had set the timer for 10 mintues, because there was a lot of things out of place. We actually had a minute to spare!
Girls busy in the living room
All done and R. reading her story from her reader to the boys.
I had posted pictures of the kicthen last week, but here it is cupboards all
wipe and not a single dish out! 🙂
I just did a lick and a promise to the stove.
Stove and fridge will have to be done another day.
Here is a before picture of the hutch in our kitchen,
very much in need of attention.
but I thought I would include them in today pictures.
It was a busy day with everything, plus we had a couple of unplanned interruptions, but all went well. I need to remind myself not to put to much on my list tomorrow!!
P.S Sorry about the bold type above… I have tired to fix it, but I can’t seem too…
Blessings to you!