So for today, I did start my day out in prayer and Bible time. I am reading Ephesians right now and this morning it was chapter 5. This chapter is a favourite of mine… I’ll list a few of the verses that spoke to me this morning.
2. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
19. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
I love the verse about giving thanks for all things. We need to thank our Heavenly Father for even the littlest things! Also be followers of God, as children. We are to be like little children; they are so trusting.
1. Start new schedule
3. Tidy the washer and dryer
4. Tidy master room
5. Story time with children
6. Laundry 1 or 2 loads evening
(update, I’ll have to add this to tomorrow’s list)
7. Fold towels with N.
8. Tidy Kitchen
Today B. did some preschool! He was so happy to have his very own schoolbook!
The boys were my lunch helpers today.
Here they are setting the table for lunch.
The view from our kitchen window when during lunch prep.
Since I had such willing helpers, I had free time to tidy up the kitchen while lunch was cooking. My helpers also helped me with this too.
The before picture…
The after picture…
A before picture of the washer and dryer….
After picture of the washer and dryer…
N. folding the towels with me.
Our princess being funny.
Today doing our free time, I helped S. sew herself a bag for her piano books.
She had a lot of fun and the bag turned out really sweet. I’ll have to do a post about some of the things we have sewn lately.
So that was our day here. It was good to go around and tidy up areas and with our new schedule the day went really well. I’ll save the details about that for another post too. I hope you all had a wonderful day making your home a haven.