I was surprised and blessed to receive a blogging award recently. Thanks again, Naomi!
Martha – I have enjoyed knowing you online for a number of years now, you have been a blessing to know.
Amy – Am always blessed when I visit your blog and read the thoughts you share.
Emily – Have enjoyed getting to know you recently and peeking into your days.
Becky – Thankful to know you in real life and would love to get together more often.
Tereza – Enjoy peeking in your life and reading your honest thoughts.
Danielle – Have enjoyed your blog and getting to know you during this past year. It was fun quilting online with you!
Shelby – A dear friend! We need to stay in touch better.
Seven Interesting Things About Me
1. Always dreamed of being a wife and mother when I grew up.
2. Met my husband when I was 7.
3. I was home schooled all my schooling years, except for one.
4. I’m a quiet one, love meeting people, but never know what to say.
5. Would love to visit Barbados again, been there twice already!
6. Needed braces, I was so afraid of docors and dentists too.
7. I am a country girl
There are a few rules that come along with this award. To accept the award I have to do a few things:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven blogs.
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.