1. First of all I’m thankful for all that the Lord has done and is doing in my life. He is faithful and will complete the worked He has begun in me
2. Sweet, darling husband, he is so good to me and I just love him, he works hard too, for his family.
3. S. she is such a big help to me and she is the one that made me a mama
4. R. she is a sweetheart and so giving to those around her
5. N. he is our active little man and loves to sing
6. B. he has a sweet way of saying hello and gives precious smiles
7. K. she is precious; she loves to cuddle and is such a tidy little girl
8. M. I love his cuddles and cute smiles, it is so nice to have a tiny baby again
9. Parents and mother-in-law
10. A warm comfortable home
11. Living out in the country
12. Supplies to make delicious meals for my family
13. The freedom to homeschool my little ones
14. The joy of many sweet friends!
15. All of God’s precious promises
16. My brothers and their wives
17. My dear sister-in-law and her family – we have been friends since the time I first met her and my future hubby. 🙂
18. Smiles from my children
19. Homemade treasures from my little ones
20. Cinnamon,(horse) she was an answer to my girls prayers.
21. Can I add again my precious 6 children?! 🙂
22. Laughter of children at play
23. The hope of heaven!
24. Many wonderful books to read and be encouraged by
25. Household duties, if I didn’t have those to do, that would mean, I didn’t have a home to live in
26. Laundry to wash, dry, fold, iron and put away, all that means we are blessed with clothes to wear
27. The four seasons, each season has its own beauty
28. Music!! Good music and uplifting hymns
29. Again my dear husband, his birthday is Nov. 29 🙂
30. My birthday – Nov. 30th:)
31. For my mom teaching me how to sew and bake bread. I didn’t want to learn when I was young, but I’m so thankful I know how now. 🙂
32. Hearing N. read during school
33. Last but not least, my age which is now 33. I have been so blessed, the Lord is so faithful, kind and good.
O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: