I had some of this post ready for last Monday, but then homeschoolblogger went down,
so I couldn’t join in. Anyway, here is my list for the day!
149. Our sweet baby walking
150. The joy on baby’s face when he is carrying a ball
151. A warm house on a snowy night
152. Wonderful warmth from the wood stove
153. Special times with extended family
154. Pouring over old pictures
155. Reliving old memories
156. Yummy food
157. Delicious desserts
160. Good night kisses from my 3 yr. old
161. Sleigh ride
162.The horses pulling the sleigh, I couldn’t take a picture of the whole sleigh, our Amish neighbour gave us a ride and they do not like to have pictures taken of themselves.
163. Beautiful snowy scenery
164. Happy for the ride!
165. Watching my sweet baby boy toddling about
166. Praying with my children
167. Singing with my family
168. Sweet giggles from our youngest
169. Special laughs from happy children
171. Love from my family
172. Hot water
176. Cozy blankets
177.The Lord and His tender mercies towards us
179. A precious girl’s birthday
180. My birthday girl and I. 10 years old!!
181. 10 years of life!!
182. The privilege of being a wife and mommy
183.Thankful to be able to join in this week! The Lord is so good.